Friday, September 30, 2011

Hooray for Kael!

Today was a major breakthrough for Kael. He went in the potty! I know you all are so excited to hear this news. But I am so proud! I have to admit, I have been super lazy with him. With Ava I tried much harder and kind of pushed it on her. I have been so incredibly busy lately that I've put potty training Kael on the back burner. We haven't even discussed it or explained it to him or anything. Then today out of the blue he says, "Mommy I need to go potty." So I went and sat him on the potty and he actually went! I clapped my hands and was shouting, and I think I may have scared him. He was so happy he actually went, a little too happy in fact. Now he wants to sit on the toilet about every 15 seconds. Which I know I shouldn't discourage, but I do not like dropping what I'm doing that often to rush him to the bathroom for him not to even go. But he has gone three times today and I am so proud! So Kael, when you are 30 and reading this blog, just remember, I may not have blogged about when you were born, or when you got your first tooth, or anything like that, but I sure am proud you went pee pee in the big boy potty! I love you son!






No comments:

Post a Comment