Monday, March 12, 2012

Kael's first day take 2

Kael's first day of school was supposed to be last week but we all got this lovely thing called the flu. So today was his first day! I thought he'd be more excited. He's so nonchalant about everything.




































































I didn't think he'd too much care when I came to pick him up; I actually thought he might not want me to take him home. He saw me though and got this huge smile on his face and ran over to me for me to pick him up. It definitely made my day. I guess he was pretty tired after all that playing.








I really missed them and I felt like a huge part of me was missing. But I am glad they got some time to be with friends, and it was nice being able to do some things at a much quicker pace! Even though I was tempted to just sit down and watch pride and prejudice and eat cheesecake (if we even had any), I'm glad I was able to cross some things off my never ending to do list.

1 comment:

  1. That's always the debate, isn't it? Free time = get something done, or finally veg out and relax sans kids - never both!

    ReplyDelete