Sunday, June 24, 2012

Comeback June 2012

So it's pretty much been forever since I've updated the blogeroo...so this month we'll make a comeback! We've had loads of birthdays and summer things, and camps, and even more to come!

John turned 16 on the 12th. He had a birthday party at hugh mcrae park and they played volleyball, capture the flag, and I just hung out in the background playing it cool (apparently it is no longer cool at that age to take an active part in the party). I bought way too much pizza and cake because I forgot teeange girls don't eat anything in front of people so they all refused to eat. Weird, I don't think I was ever shy about eating, I always loved food way too much and still do!

Ava's birthday was yesterday, she turned 4! As soon as I get the pictures I will be uploading tons of those. It was super fun and we were so exhausted by the end of it all. And now Kael turns 3 tomorrow!

The only things I have pictures of that have happened recently is Ava's end of school party at the park. I was a parent volunteer and it was so fun! It was blazing hot though and after a while I could tell Ava was just ready to go. Her favorite thing was the scooter followed by the hot dogs.


Don't you like her spiderman helmet?


Fiercley concentrating





The infamous camera glare

1 comment:

  1. I never thought twice about eating in front of people as a teenager. Maybe due to my growing up in a big family- get it before someone else does mentality. Silly girls!

    ReplyDelete