Friday, January 18, 2013

Hey Good Lookin





We are alive people! Not to worry, we are still kickin and well. This is going to be a very brief update post of some random stuff since Halloween since that was pretty much the last time I wrote.

Kids at Halloween, trick or treating at the aquarium with their friend Oliver

For Thanksgiving we went to Virginia to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins. The kids always love going there. It was pretty awesome, especially because I got to see my cousin Brynn, and because I didn't really do anything to help with dinner. The only downside was getting pretty sick that night [too much turkey I guess]!

We went to the park while the boys played in the turkey bowl


Ava went on a field trip to a farm in Burgaw and they learned very hands on about animals and farm stuff. Her favorite was the pot belly pig.


Riding the horses. I wish I could have hopped on!


Ava at gymnastics!



Christmastime was awesome. We had tons of fun, didn't really go to most of the local Christmas events like we usually do. We just spent lots of time together and went to the park a lot.



At the mall (the worst place to go during Christmas)

Greenfield Lake Park




Ava wanted a mustache for Christmas







Anyway I have a million more Christmas pics to post and of course the best part of our whole year! Stay tuned folks....













1 comment:

  1. That moustache is soooooo funny! How do you have such a hilarious family?! Also, enter my LOVE giveaway! http://theartofbeingbald.blogspot.com/2013/02/announcing-valentines-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete