We promised the kids that if they were extra good (which they were AWESOME!) the whole time Andre was gone, then when he got home safely we would go as a family to Disneyworld. Honestly, we needed something like that to look forward to. That way when we were having a rough time and the kids were crying, and I felt like crying, and everything was going to pot, I would pull up pictures or something on the computer and we would talk about our Disneyworld trip. And I felt like it gave the kids a sense of knowing that their daddy would come home again.
So in March we finally went! It was such a blast, exhausting, eye opening, wallet buster, and breathtaking to just name a few adjectives.
We did Magic Kingdom twice, Animal Kingdom once, and Epcot/Hollywood Studios one time.
 |
| We stayed in a condo offsite. So much cheaper and we ate WAY better then if we had gotten a dining plan. We never ate at the park once other than our character dining. |
 |
| Magic Kingdom- the first day was the best day by far |
 |
| It's a small world. I wil always love this ride! |
 |
| My kids watch Chip n Dale all the time at home, and then when we got to see them Kael didn't want anything to do with them! |
 |
| yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me! |
 |
| Aladdin's magic carpet ride |
 |
| They dozed off everyday at the parks |
 |
| The sword in the stone |
 |
| Dumbo! |
 |
| the speedway! it was so interesting riding with a 3 & 4 year old driver |
 |
| The teacups. Andre refused to go on this since he gets so sick but the kids and I had a blast! |
 |
| The white rabbit |
 |
| Star Command needed us! |
 |
| Trapped by Zurg! |
 |
| Pooh's Adventure was honestly such a fun ride! I wish we had done it twice. |
 |
| Waiting to meet the princesses |
 |
| Ava's dream come true! Although my son looks pretty happy too. |
 |
| Breakfast @ Animal Kingdom |
 |
| They got to do a dance with Mickey around the restaurant |
 |
| Andre's favorite! |
 |
| We made a friend while we were there |
 |
| Ok...we made two friends |
 |
| Kael's favorite! |
 |
This is our son telling Ariel how mom & dad "slap him in his head"...it's a long story
|
 |
| So this was honestly one of our kid's favorite parts. Just playing in the water fountains. |
 |
Hollywood Studios
|
 |
| Buzz & Woody! |
 |
So exhausted going home!
Overall there are definitely some things I learned to do/not do for next time. We had so much fun though, and I'm so glad we have that memory!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment