Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Days

This is Airlie Gardens. They are doing a special thing with frogs, I can't remember what it's called. Airlie gardens are so beautiful, I would love to have family pictures taken here, especially certain areas. It would make a beautiful place for a bridal shoot.



Ava is playing a musical instrument (no idea which one) and Kael is depressed the Jazz era was before his time.

This was one snazzy frog. Not gonna lie, all I could think of when I saw this frog was, "The redcoats are coming!" over & over again in my head.

Ava was hoping he would turn in to a prince. We didn't stick around long enough to find out. We do know however, that she did not turn into a frog.

See what I mean? Beautiful. 


Butterflies!


























Well that was basically our time at Airlie Gardens. They do a concert every Sunday night and I keep meaning to plan to go to one, but we somehow never make it. Maybe one year we will get there.

This past weekend I went back to school shopping (tax free weekend here in NC). It was weird having to fulfill a list of items for kindergarten!! The list was longer that what I had thought it would be. My summer term just ended though so I feel like summer is just beginning and here everyone else is getting ready to go back to school! I know stores already have out all their Halloween stuff, and fall decor, and some stores have out their CHRISTMAS stuff (???), but let's keep it summer a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment