John went to prom tonight! He told me yesterday that he was going to go to prom today. I wish I had had more time to help him with his outfit but he turned out wicked handsome and his date Grace was so beautiful. The theme was Great Gatsby and in my humble but correct opinion, they make one good looking couple.
 |
| Figuring out the boutonneire |
 |
I swear men always get the easy job.
|
 |
| I did think her corsage was beautiful. Way prettier than any of my tacky ones. |
 |
| I honestly don't know who is better looking...although John is related to me... |
 |
| My absolute favorite picture of them |
 |
| If John could have his own Justin Bieber theme song it would be "Swagger" |
 |
| Gatsby's got nothin on them. |
I can't even believe he is old enough to go to prom and will be graduating in like 1.5 months! I do like his suspenders though.
All they needed was a Tommy Gun and they would have made a nice Bonnie & Clyde. Nice pictures, thanks for posting Weph.
ReplyDelete