Ava did an art class at the Cameron Art Museum and had a little art gallery at the end of the class. It was really awesome to see everything she had done in art class.
 |
| I love this picture. She had to make it using utensils. So she used a plastic spoon for the top right and the orange pieces are from a fork. |
 |
| This is our really good friend Pam Whitman from church. She is always so great with the kids and comes to all their things and supports them. She came to so many of Kael's baseball games in the fall. |
 |
| She was selling this particular piece. The price was only $78. |
I love watching my children work hard and learn new things. I never ever did anything like this as a child and I thoroughly enjoy giving them different opportunities. Thanks to the CAM and to Ms. Georgia (Ava's art teacher). She loves her!
No comments:
Post a Comment