Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fast Forward

Let's just jump ahead in time to Halloween! Even though it is now way past Halloween I want to post things in order. Of course I asked the kids many times what they wanted to be this year. Ava knew a long time ago she wanted to be cat woman. I was a little afraid of her looking like, you know, a prostitute. Black leather pants, black boots, and a whip?? But I think it actually turned out ok.

Kael wanted to be outer space for the longest time and I actually had some pretty good ideas rolling. Then out of nowhere he insisted he wanted to be Jack Frost. Our rule is that you can change your mind with your costume until I buy a piece for it then you can no longer change your mind. Kael changed his order just in time.

She makes a pretty good G-rated catwoman right?


Look out! It's Jack Frost!

He forgot his staff


We almost always go trick or treating at the aquarium, it's pretty fun!



This is what I hope I'm doing when I die.


Of course Jack Frost had to get a picture with Elsa!





Well that's it. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment