Saturday, December 27, 2014

Graduation!

Yes! On December 13th, 2014 I FINALLY graduated!!! This was one of the highlights of my year. The entire semester is kind of a blur to me. I had to work my tail off to get into some last minute classes the school decided I needed after all (what a long story) and I felt like I had jump through hoops to finally get everything to work out. But I am officially (well as soon as the mail brings it anyway) the proud owner of a bachelor's degree in psychology with a minor in neuroscience.

To be honest my plan was to graduate and then have children but I guess there was another plan in store for me. Even though it has been near impossible at times (especially with Kael getting pneumonia this past semester) I am really happy that I finished and it was really neat that my kids could be there for it. I hope they will always remember their mom graduating and realize how important education is.



There's my name!


My fan club!



I was so happy it was all over that I don't think I took one serious picture that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment